Monday, September 17, 2007

Just getting started...

I've been at this emergency medicine thing for a while... I've been told I need to write my stories down, but I've never been one to write a journal. I hope to start doing that now with this blog. I'll write about my favorite patients.... patients that I hate (yes, all doctors hate some of their patients. If they tell you otherwise, they're lying)... funny ER stories... my pet peeves (I have A LOT)... and some commentary on what I think is wrong with the health care system in this country (and why Hilary is the one that can fix it!)... Anyway, I don't know if anyone will read this, or where this is going, but for now, here it is. Please post comments if you feel like it... it'll let me know someone is actually seeing this! Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! The stories are so interesting. Please write more.